The most popular alternative is Parsec. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Moonlight or Steam Link. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to Rainway so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Rainway alternatives are Stadia (Freemium), Nvidia Grid (Free), Kainy (Freemium) and KinoConsole (Free).
- Access a computer remotely in low latency to game, work, and play together from anywhere.
- Moonlight allows you to stream your collection of games from your GameStream-compatible PC to any supported device and play them remotely. Moonlight is perfect for gameplay on the go without sacrificing the graphics quality of your gaming computer.
- The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your iOS and Android device. Just pair a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.
- A new gaming platform from Google for playing AAA video games across all kinds of screens. .
- Amazing gaming. Anywhere.
- Kainy is a remote desktop oriented for gaming and performance. Stream your games from your PC into your Phone/Tablet.Why Use Kainy?
- KinoConsole is a remote desktop app for streaming games to your smartphone or tablet device.
- Delivers remote access, remote support, cross-screen productivity and collaboration experience.
- Stream your Xbox One games to your Mac and play from anywhere. Never again will your gaming be interrupted when someone else needs to use the TV!Features Quality
- OTOY moves everything to the cloud. Computer applications, operating systems, video games, High Definition media content - all available, on demand, over the internet.