Developers have been forced to rely on centralized infrastructures to connect to blockchains, resulting in rising prices, limited access, and centralization of decentralized technologies.
- - Pocket Network is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to QuickNode.
- - Pocket Network is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to QuickNode.
Pocket Network Features
Archival JSON RPC Nodes for Polygon (MATIC), Ethereum Mainnet, Optimism. At a much lower price point than Infura or Alchemy.
- - Chainnodes is the most popular Web-based alternative to QuickNode.
Multi-cloud, multi-protocol blockchain as a service that helps enterprises and developers rapidly build, deploy, and manage decentralized networks and services.
- - Chainstack is the most popular SaaS alternative to QuickNode.
Anyblock’s Software-as-a-Service provides Blockchain JSON-RPC Access for Bitcoin, Ethereum & more with a reliable blockchain API. Query time is usually less than 100 ms. Load-balanced w/ multiple nodes. Parity/OpenEthereum & Besu clients for Ethereum.
- - Anyblock JSON-RPC Node API is the most popular commercial alternative to QuickNode.
GetBlock is a service that provides a fee-free connection to blockchain nodes of the most popular cryptocurrencies. We support such tools like JSON-RPC, REST, and WebSockets, which facilitates direct synchronization with the blockchain.
Formed as the brain child of Herman Junge, Infura was born with the goal of delivering stable and reliable RPC access to the internal projects within ConsenSys. As the Ethereum network began to grab the majority of blockchain developer mindshare, we recognized that Infura would...
A unified framework to interact with over 120+ blockchains. Tokenview blockchain APIs has powerful endpoints that simplify complex blockchain data into single API calls. Tokenview APIs include Blockchain APIs, address tracking, NFT API, NFT subscription, Node as A Service.