The main product of MikroTik is a Linux-based operating system known as MikroTik RouterOS. Installed on a personal computer or server computer, it turns the computer into a network router, implementing features such as firewall rules, virtual private network (VPN) server and...
- - MikroTik RouterOS is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Quagga.
- - MikroTik RouterOS is the most popular commercial alternative to Quagga.
VyOS is a community fork of Vyatta , a Linux-based network operating system that provides software-based network routing, firewall, and VPN functionality.
Suggest and vote on features
- - VyOS is the most popular Linux alternative to Quagga.
- - VyOS is the most popular Open Source alternative to Quagga.
- Command line interfaceVyOS either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- AES-256 EncryptionVyOS has AES-256 Encryption, i.e. very strong security.
- No TrackingVyOS will not track you or use your personal data.
- WireGuardVyOS supports the Wireguard protocol for encrypted VPN traffic.
- OpenVPNVyOS supports OpenVPN, one of the most secure and reliable VPN protocols.
- Built-in VPNVyOS has a built-in VPN feature that enhances your privacy and allows you to browse the web from anywhere.
- End-to-End EncryptionVyOS has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
Junos OS is the FreeBSD-based operating system used in Juniper Networks hardware routers. It is an operating system that is used in Juniper's routing, switching and security devices.Junos OS has no features, suggest some!
Cisco IOS (originally Internetwork Operating System) is a family of software used on most Cisco Systems routers and current Cisco network switches. (Earlier switches ran CatOS.) IOS is a package of routing, switching, internetworking and telecommunications functions integrated...Cisco IOS has no features, suggest some!
BIRD is an open source implementation of a TCP/IP routing daemon for Unix like systems. It supports both IPv4 and IPv6, multiple routing tables, and a BGP, RIP and OSPF routing protocols, as well as statically defined routes.
Suggest and vote on features
- - BIRD is the most popular free alternative to Quagga.
FRRouting (FRR) is an IP routing protocol suite for Linux and Unix platforms which includes protocol daemons for BGP, IS-IS, LDP, OSPF, PIM, and RIP.Suggest and vote on features
freerouter is an open source routing suite supporting ospf, isis, rip, bgp, mpls, te, segment routing and a lot more.
FreeRouter has no features, suggest some!
- - FreeRouter is the most popular Windows alternative to Quagga.
exabgp - The BGP swiss army knife of networking.
Unlike BIRD or Quagga, ExaBGP was not designed to transform a general purpose server into a router, but to allow engineers to control their network easily. Think of it as Software Defined Networking for people with usual BGP route.
ExaBGP has no features, suggest some!
- - ExaBGP is the most popular Mac alternative to Quagga.
XORP is an Internet Protocol routing software suite. It provides a fully featured platform that implements IPv4 and IPv6 routing protocols and a unified platform to configure them. It is the only open source platform to offer integrated multicast capability.XORP has no features, suggest some!