The most popular alternative is Open Camera, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to QuadCamera so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting QuadCamera alternatives are Simple Camera (Free, Open Source), Camera+ (Paid), Camera FV-5 (Paid) and CameraBag Photo (Paid).
- THIS WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THAT PERFECT PHOTO! Touch Exposure & Focus Set exposure
- Get the most out of your iPhone camera: ProCamera offers you the full control of a professional camera – with an intuitive interface & advanced features for better pictures.
- Are you losing those special moments to dark grainy photos because the iPhone doesn't work well in low light? Try NightCap.
- Substitute for the default Camera with enhanced shot, exposure, and image options.
FreeDCam is an open source camera app which tries to enable stuff that is forgotten by the manufacturers. It grants access to deep internals of Android camera APIs.
- Hi Selfie is an iOS Camera which is designed to let the users capture their best Selfie or unforgettable moments in a fun way.
- Moment gives you full manual control, without the clutter. Easily adjust exposure, ISO, shutter speed, focus, white balance, image format, and more.
- Master the art of Night Photography with NeuralCam Pro NightMode.Best night photos on your iPhone, powered by AI.How it works: