The most popular alternative is KeePass, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to QtPass so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting QtPass alternatives are Bitwarden (Freemium, Open Source), KeePassXC (Free, Open Source), LastPass (Freemium) and 1Password (Paid).
- SafeInCloud Password Manager allows you to keep your logins, passwords, and other private info safe and secure in an encrypted database.
- Powered by KeePass Password Safe, Kee adds free, secure, and easy password-management features to your browser which save time and keep your private data more secure from keyloggers.
- Myki is an offline password manager that securely stores your sensitive data on your smartphone. The Myki app connects with your computer in a P2P encrypted manner to auto-fill your passwords and create secure backups of your data.
- Sticky Password manager and form filler securely stores your passwords, automatically fills in login account fields for programs and websites.
- TeamPass is a Passwords Manager dedicated for managing passwords in a collaborative way on any server Apache, MySQL and PHP.
- SuperGenPass is a different kind of password manager.
- The beautiful RememBear app is the easiest way to create, secure, and auto-fill really strong passwords across your devices.
- Strongbox began as a side project because there were no password managers on iOS that supported the Password Safe file format. Password Safe was one a leading password manager for Windows and was initially created by cryptographer Bruce Schneier.
- Padlock helps you to manage your passwords with a minimalist interface that makes it super-easy to access, add and edit passwords.