Pronunciator AlternativesLanguage Learning Tools and other similar apps like Pronunciator
Join over 300 million learners on Duolingo, the most popular way to learn languages! It’s free, fun and effective. The secret? Duolingo feels like a game and makes sure you stay motivated.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Duolingo is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Pronunciator.
- - Duolingo is the most popular free alternative to Pronunciator.
- GamificationDuolingo makes use of game-design elements such as point scoring, competition, achievements, etc.
- CrowdsourcedDuolingo uses suggestions, information, etc., from a large group of people to improve the quality of the content.
- RemindersDuolingo allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
- Dark ModeDuolingo supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Have fun while learning a foreign language with Memrise. The more you enjoy learning, the more (and quicker) your skills will develop. This is why entertainment mixed with real-life, relevant content is at the very core of the Memrise language learning experience.Suggest and vote on features
Drops takes “boring” out of language learning: useful vocabulary is beamed into your memory via gorgeous minimalist illustrations and fast paced micro-games.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeDrops doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Learn Spanish, French, German, Russian, and English with Lingvist – a hyper-efficient vocabulary builder that uses AI to improve your memory.Suggest and vote on features
Toucan will teach you Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and French without ever opening a textbook.
Beelinguapp shows the exact same text in two languages; side by side. At the same time, it is an audiobook, and with its unique karaoke reading you follow the audio in the text on both sides.Beelinguapp has no features, suggest some!
Invite your friends and have fun as you learn languages online together. Participate in tournaments with other players around the world. You will discover thousands of new words and phrases. Complete your Lingo course and get your certificate!Suggest and vote on features
LinGo Play Features
Learn about the world through adaptive review of rhymes and other creative memory devices. Mnemo's Library combines memory techniques (mnemonics) with an open, collaborative platform where users can curate knowledge.
Mnemo's Library has no features, suggest some!
- - Mnemo's Library is the most popular Open Source alternative to Pronunciator.
WordListHub.com is a web application for creating word lists and learning languages through playing games.
Suggest and vote on features
- - WordListHub.com is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Pronunciator.
Lingualia is a new and revolutionary way to learn languages, it applies artificial intelligence to learn from you, your progress, your interests, your motivations or your available time. And with all this information it can adapt your learning to your unique needs.Lingualia has no features, suggest some!
Ichimono is a flashcard platform that helps you to learn languages and more in an interesting way. Never lose motivation again! It's main features are:Suggest and vote on features