What is Promyze?
Promyze is a platform dedicated to best practices definition and sharing for software developers. Within a team or across teams, practices should be aligned and known by everyone. Otherwise, they face knowledge loss, time-wasting during code reviews, and bugs risks.
Promyze offers a new way for a team to continuously enrich their best practices repository, thanks to Craft Workshops. Using the Promyze UI, IDE (VSCode, Visual Studio Code, and JetBrains) or Web browsers plugins, developers are free to contribute to Promyze by identifying everyday best practices applied or not in their code.
Then, a Craft Workshop gathers all the team together, and each contribution is reviewed during a 1-hour meeting. Teams can discuss their best practices and decide whether to keep or discard some contributions. A Workshop ends by reviewing other teams' new best practices, bringing technical interactions in IT organizations.
Thanks to Promyze, developers can :
- Easily share knowledge from each other
- Get a dedicated time for continuous improvement
- Work on practices alignment and gain time in code review
- Ease onboarding process thanks to best practices discovery
- Get suggestions while they're coding in case they do not follow best practices
Promyze's main features :
- Workshop to align and review best coding practices
- Catalogs to share practices
- Documentation of best practices
- IDE plugins & Web browsers plugins
- Battles to debate about technical discussions
- Community of practices animation
- Suggestion of best practices in IDE
- Onboarding and learning of best practices