The most popular alternative is USB Safely Remove. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try USB Disk Ejector or Ejecter. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to ProEject so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ProEject alternatives are Zentimo xStorage Manager (Paid), Hotswap! (Free), EjectUSB (Free) and Mountain (Paid).
- USB Safely Remove is a USB device manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash-drives, portable drives, card readers and other gadgets.
- A program that allows you to quickly remove USB devices in Windows. It was originally designed to remove only USB pen drives but will now eject any USB device.
- Easily and safely remove external media without losing data.
- Zentimo offers you an innovative approach to manage your USB & eSATA drives.
- It does the same thing as you can remove device from Device Manager but it provides much friendly user interface as you remove the removable device from the "Safely Remove...
- EjectUSB was designed to be a simple utility to close all programs running from a specified drive or folder and then attempt ejection if a drive was specified.
- Living seamlessly in the menu bar Mountain allows you to manage volumes with ease. With Mountain you can mount, unmount or eject drives with two easy clicks.
- Jettison eliminates the hassle of manually ejecting external drives before you put your MacBook to sleep.With Jettison, you just close your MacBook, unplug and go!
- Ejectify automatically unmounts external volumes when your Mac starts sleeping, and mounts them again after it wakes up.Features
- Removable Access Tool is a simple to use portable freeware application which aids in the control of external storage devices such as USB flash drives, CD/DVD drives, as well as floppy, tape and WPD devices.