Private Packagist Alternatives
Cloudsmith is your friendly neighbourhood package management SaaS (fully managed), packed with Enterprise-grade features to manage and accelerate secure delivery of your software.
- - Cloudsmith is the most popular Web-based alternative to Private Packagist.
- - Cloudsmith is the most popular free alternative to Private Packagist.
Comments about Cloudsmith as a Alternative to Private Packagist
Packagist is fantastic (of course) as a Composer service, but Cloudsmith offers a universal approach to package management across many different types of package formats - It might be more appropriate if you're using more than just PHP/Composer technologies.0
Composer is a tool for dependency management in PHP. It allows you to declare the libraries your project depends on and it will manage (install/update) them for you.
- - Satis is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Private Packagist.
- - Satis is the most popular Open Source alternative to Private Packagist.
The world’s most advanced repository manager. Artifactory offers powerful enterprise features and fine-grained permission control behind a sleek and easy-to-use UI. Artifactory acts as a proxy between your build tool (Maven, Ant, Ivy, Gradle etc.) and the outside world.
- - Artifactory is the most popular Windows alternative to Private Packagist.
Toran acts as a proxy for Packagist, GitHub and other repositories. It is meant to be set up on your own server or even inside your office.
- - Toran Proxy is the most popular commercial alternative to Private Packagist.
It is replaced by Private Packagist