Frodo is a robust Commodore 64 Emulator for the Macintosh. Frodo was developed to reproduce the graphics of games and demos with higher precision than the existing C64 emulators. To that end, Frodo can display raster effects correctly that only result in a flickering mess with o.
- - Frodo is the most popular Mac alternative to Power64.
- - Frodo is the most popular free alternative to Power64.
- - JaC64 is the most popular Open Source alternative to Power64.
The last update was in 2012, and the official website now redirects to a spammy website.
Power20 is an emulator for the Commodore VIC-20. It allows you to run your favorite VIC-20 software on your Apple Macintosh (with PowerPC or intel-CPU) at full speed with smooth graphics and great sound.
- - Power20 is the most popular commercial alternative to Power64.
The highly advanced successor of brotkaestchen (fr-051) from BeRo / farbrausch, Micro64 offers extremely accurate C64 emulation with the goal of being the most accurate. Currently micro64 has two different VIC II emulation modes (both are half-cycle exact): »single pixel...
- - Micro64 is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Power64.