Popcorn Time Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Popcorn Time for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Stremio, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Popcorn Time and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Popcorn Time are WebTorrent (Free, Open Source), Universal Media Server (Free, Open Source), Jellyfin (Free, Open Source) and DuckieTV (Free, Open Source).
- Media center allowing to watch movies, series, YouTube channels instantly. You can watch in HD, with subtitles, and easily cast any file to TV through DLNA, Chromecast, AppleTV! Stremio also gives you notifications for new episodes / movies.
- WebTorrent Desktop is able to instantly stream and play right away video and audio. You don't have to wait for it to finish downloading.
- Universal Media Server is a DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server. It was originally based on PS3 Media Server by shagrath.
- Jellyfin is a personal media server and client.
- DuckieTV is an application that takes care of TV-Show addicts by providing a personalized TV-Show calendar.
- Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone.
- Watch over 90,000 movies and TV shows instantly. Amazon Instant Video streams movies and TV shows on your PC, Mac, or Internet connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes.
- The best way to watch movies and TV series online!! Skip the long downloads, watch the latest movies and TV shows with subtitles quickly and easily!
- A multi-platform desktop app for watching movies and TV shows.Leonflix is a search tool for movies and TV shows. It scrapes video/file hosting websites and has the ability to stream the videos hosted on those sites.
- No more waiting before watching a movie Stream any Torrent to your AppleTV via AirPlay Also allows you to stream any movie in your HardDrive via AirPlay