Multilingual text (NLP) processing toolkit in Python.
- Free • Open Source
What is Polyglot NLP?
Polyglot is a natural language pipeline for Python that supports massive multilingual applications. Polyglot depends on pycld2 library which in turn depends on cld2 library for detecting language(s) used in plain text.
- Tokenization (165 Languages)
- Language detection (196 Languages)
- Named Entity Recognition (40 Languages)
- Part of Speech Tagging (16 Languages)
- Sentiment Analysis (136 Languages)
- Word Embeddings (137 Languages)
- Morphological analysis (135 Languages)
- Transliteration (69 Languages)
Polyglot NLP Screenshots
Polyglot NLP Features
Polyglot NLP information
- 2,128 Stars
- 322 Forks
- 162 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on Polyglot NLP
- ukuli liked Polyglot NLP
- kaekazeh liked Polyglot NLP
- wittyman37 added Polyglot NLP as alternative(s) to Google Cloud Natural Language
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review