The most popular alternative is Theranos, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to PlushCare so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PlushCare alternatives are Talk to a Doctor (Free), amigohealth (Free), Pager (Free) and Remedy (Free).
- We’re working to bring about a day when health information is accessible and affordable for everyone, and no one has to say goodbye too soon.
- The "Talk to a Doctor" application is a response to the problem in medical clinics.
- Lower price in US for online doctor advice 24/7 + healthcare discounts membership for your household from your iPhone and Android.
- Pager offers high-quality, personal health care via doctor house calls, with just a tap of your phone. Be ready the next time you or your family needs care.
- Get care, advice and prescriptions from respected doctors, available at your fingertips.
- Get a Doctor to your door in minutes or a Doctor on your Screen in seconds.
- Dermatology diagnosis and therapy recommendation within 24 hours with the help of three pictures of the skin condition.
- Heal delivers caring, licensed and background-checked pediatricians and family doctors for primary care and urgent care house calls on-demand and on your schedule.
- Consultation with a doctor by chat, audio or video-call. From the comfort of your home, or on the go.Why Choose Us?
- Doctor On Demand allows you to see an urgent care doctor or psychologist on your computer, tablet, or phone. Doctor On Demand, Inc. does not itself provide any physician, mental health or other healthcare provider services.