Strapi enables developers to build projects faster by providing a customizable API out of the box and giving them the freedom to use their favorite tools. Content teams use Strapi to autonomously manage all types of content and distribute it from one CMS to any channel be it...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Strapi is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to PLUGCORE.
- - Strapi is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to PLUGCORE.
- Support for MarkDownStrapi supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsStrapi can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorStrapi allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
- LightweightStrapi consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeStrapi doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- WYSIWYG SupportStrapi integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
Meteor is a set of new technologies for building top-quality web apps in a fraction of the time. It is built around Smart Packages: little bundles of code that can run on a client, inside a cloud service, or both, and that can manage their lifetime inside the modern distributed...
- - Meteor is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to PLUGCORE.
A fully open-source headless CMS that supports Git and Visual Editing.Suggest and vote on features
Tina CMS Features
You can write less code with Ember's Handlebars integrated templates that update automatically when the underlying data changes.
ember.js has no features, suggest some!
- - ember.js is the most popular Web-based alternative to PLUGCORE.
An efficient server implies a lower cost of the infrastructure, a better responsiveness under load and happy users. How can you efficiently handle the resources of your server, knowing that you are serving the highest number of requests possible, without sacrificing security...Suggest and vote on features
Sails.js make it easy to build custom, enterprise-grade Node.js apps. It is designed to mimic the MVC pattern of frameworks like Ruby on Rails, but with support for the requirements of modern apps: data-driven APIs with scalable, service-oriented architecture.Suggest and vote on features
The open source framework for developing database-driven websites, applications and APIs in Node.js. Built on Express and MongoDB.Suggest and vote on features
A rich framework for building web applications and services. hapi is a simple to use configuration-centric framework with built-in support for input validation, caching, authentication, and other essential facilities.