- Free • Open Source
What is Plot Digitizer?
Plot Digitizer is a Java program used to digitize scanned plots of functional data. Often data is found presented in reports and references as functional X-Y type scatter or line plots. In order to use this data, it must somehow be digitized. This program will allow you to take a scanned image of a plot (in GIF, JPEG, or PNG format) and quickly digitize values off the plot just by clicking the mouse on each data point. The numbers can then be saved to a text file and used where ever you need them. Plot Digitizer works with both linear and logarithmic axis scales. Besides digitizing points off of data plots, this program can be used to digitize other types of scanned data (such as scaled drawings or orthographic photos).
Plot Digitizer Screenshots
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
Plot Digitizer information
- completely manual, nothing automatic
- works well enough
- no magnified view or zoom?
- you have to look at status bar to see what you're supposed to do next
Recent user activities on Plot Digitizer
- tfc added Plot Digitizer as alternative(s) to Graphreader
- tinvink added Plot Digitizer as alternative(s) to PlotDigitizer
- pietau added Plot Digitizer as alternative(s) to DataThief III
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review