Twilio is a web-service API that lets you use your existing web languages and skills to build voice and SMS applications. We focus on building a simple, powerful, pay-as-you-go communications platform so that you can focus on what you do best.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Twilio is the most popular Web-based alternative to Plivo.
- - Twilio is the most popular free alternative to Plivo.
Hilos is a SaaS platform that enables SaaS businesses to efficiently manage their marketing and support through WhatsApp. With simple integrations, no-code & low+code ease of use, and all the necessary tools in one place, Hilos allows you to maximize your impact, improve...
Hilos has no features, suggest some!
- - Hilos is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Plivo.
- - Hilos is the most popular commercial alternative to Plivo.
Download free bulk SMS software to send bulk text messages from PC. Send anonymous SMS or mass sms messages from Atomic Bulk SMS Sender
- - Atomic SMS Sender is the most popular Windows alternative to Plivo.
TokBox makes it easy to add video chat to your site or mobile application using either the OpenTok API or OpenTok Widgets. Supports WebRTC.
Nexmo provides innovative communication APIs that bridge traditional voice and text services with cloud communications.
With Callr, never again suffer the business consequences of forcing your team and partners to stick to an obsolete call scenario hardwired into your communication system. Business teams can easily create advanced AI-powered call scenarios without technical skills, enjoying the...Suggest and vote on features
- VoiP CallsCALLR allows you to make voice calls over Internet using the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Text to SpeechCALLR allows you to transform written text into spoken text.
- Marketing AutomationCALLR can automate marketing campaigns and activities throughout the customer journey by automatic workflows.
- Privacy focusedCALLR is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Tellephant is a one stop shop for everything you need to grow your business. Make your business more accessible with WhatsApp!
- - Tellephant is the most popular SaaS alternative to Plivo.
MirrorFly is customizable in-app communication SDKs for businesses to integrate chat, voice, video calling and video conferencing features on their existing web and mobile applications.
Suggest and vote on features
- - MirrorFly is the most popular Mac & Self-Hosted alternative to Plivo.
- Screen SharingYou can use MirrorFly to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- LightweightMirrorFly consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- End-to-End EncryptionMirrorFly has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- VoiP CallsMirrorFly allows you to make voice calls over Internet using the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP).
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in MirrorFly simultaneously.
- Two-factor AuthenticationMirrorFly supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Multiple Account supportMirrorFly support multiple accounts without the need to logout and login
Opinions about MirrorFly as a Alternative to PlivoAlmost everyone thinks MirrorFly is a great Plivo alternative.
MessageBird is a cloud communications platform that connects over 15,000 enterprises to their global customers via the fastest and most reliable SMS, Voice and Chat APIs in the world.Suggest and vote on features
Effortlessly send offers with files, images & web links via SMS. With 1,65,000 customers, Textlocal is India’s No.1 SMS Alerts and Marketing Platform. Overcome the tedious API integration with reliable, robust & easy-to-integrate bulk SMS APIs.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Textlocal as a Alternative to Plivopros, cons and recent comments
They have the best features to promote a business and have the best support team available in the market. One feature that I personally use a lot is SMS attachments where you can send images, brochures and many more.0
Cheap SMS Gateway with simple API and 24/7 Support. Pricing cheaper than Twilio in 2-3 times. Good choice for startups.Suggest and vote on features