Plancto is described as 'personal scuba logbook that allows to you quickly see all your dive in the map, collects stats about your dive history, allows you to collect to your buddies and' and is an app in the Sport & Health category. There are five alternatives to Plancto for a variety of platforms, including Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad and Linux. The most liked alternative is Subsurface, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Plancto are Dive.site (Free), Diving Log (Paid), Dive Log (Freemium) and DiverLog (Freemium).
- 5 alternatives
- Subsurface can plan and track single- and multi-tank dives using air, Nitrox or TriMix.
- Free • Open Source
- Dive.site is an interactive map for divers which you can use to search and add dive sites, keep track of your own dives and share impressions about your diving experience with other members.
To begin all you need is an account, which is free.
- Diving Log is the perfect scuba logbook solution to manage your dives.No screenshots yet
- Windows Mobile
- Manage your digital scuba diving logbooks between your Mac desktop and Dive Log on iOS.
- The essential scuba diving tool that keeps all your dive data safe, organized, & accessible.