Subsurface can plan and track single- and multi-tank dives using air, Nitrox or TriMix. It allows tracking of dive locations including GPS coordinates (which can also conveniently be entered using a map interface), logging of equipment used and names of other divers, and lets...
Subsurface has no features, suggest some!
- - Subsurface is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Plancto.
- - Subsurface is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Plancto.
All your Dive data, locations, computers used, tank type/size, dive mode, EDT, NDT, modes, even your DC setpoints! .. easily keep track of all the important information for each dive with DiverLog.
DiverLog has no features, suggest some!
- - DiverLog is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to Plancto.
Dive.site is an interactive map for divers which you can use to search and add dive sites, keep track of your own dives and share impressions about your diving experience with other members. To begin all you need is an account, which is free.
Dive.site has no features, suggest some!
- - Dive.site is the most popular Web-based alternative to Plancto.
Diving Log is the perfect scuba logbook solution to manage your dives. You can import your dive log data from almost every dive computer, either by importing from the manufacturer software or by direct download from the dive co
Diving Log has no features, suggest some!
- - Diving Log is the most popular commercial alternative to Plancto.
Dive Log (and Dive Log Manager / Dive Log DT for Mac desktop) provides full featured dive logging, display of logged information and statistics, integration with iOS features, and logbook exchange with your desktop computer.
Dive Log has no features, suggest some!
- - Dive Log is the most popular iPad alternative to Plancto.