What is Pix-Art Messenger?
Pix-Art Messenger is a fork of the Android-App Conversations with some changes, to improve useability.
Connection security and the protection of personal data are very important for us, so we enforce encrypted connections between messenger and server, making it almost impossible to intercept and read your messages by strangers. If that's not enough for you, end-to-end message encryption such as OMEMO, OTR or OpenPGP can be used. This allows messages to be encrypted on the sending device and decrypted only by the receiving device intended for reception. Since version 1.20.0, a hint is displayed directly in the chat, as long as you write unencrypted and encryption is possible.
- End-to-end encryption with either OMEMO, OTR or OpenPGP.
- Send and receive images as well as other files.
- Send and receive locations.
- Send and receive voice messages.
- Integration of profile pictures (avatars) of your contacts.
- Synchronize message history with other clients.
- Conferences or group chats.
- Address book integration (there is no exchange of your address book with the server).
- Very low battery consumption.
- Status messages.
- Daily backup of database to local storage.
- notification integration on Android Wear devices.
Security & Privacy
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
CategoriesSecurity & Privacy • Social & Communications
Pix-Art Messenger videos
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Pix-Art Messenger, and it has gotten 1 likes
- Developed by Christian Schneppe
- Open Source and Free product.
- 13 alternatives listed