PHP FormBuilder Alternatives
Google Forms, part of Google Drive , is a tool that allows collecting information from users via a personalized survey or quiz. The information is then collected and automatically connected to a spreadsheet with the same name.
- - Google Forms is the most popular Web-based alternative to PHP FormBuilder.
- - Google Forms is the most popular free alternative to PHP FormBuilder.
Yakforms is a free-as-in-free-speech software that allows you to easily create forms for your community. Whether you need a full-blown or a quick poll, Yakforms will fit your needs.
- - Yakforms is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to PHP FormBuilder.
- - Yakforms is the most popular Open Source alternative to PHP FormBuilder.
Clappia is a No Code app development platform that lets anyone in your business build powerful mobile and web apps with only basic Excel skills. From enterprise-grade ERPs to basic data collection tools, you can develop a variety of apps to manage your operations.
- - Clappia is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & SaaS alternative to PHP FormBuilder.
Webform is the module for making forms and surveys in Drupal CMS. Results can be exported into Excel or other spreadsheet applications. Webform also provides some basic statistical review.
- - Drupal Webform is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to PHP FormBuilder.
ApPHP DataForm script is a simple tool for creating HTML forms with ease. It was especially designed for web developers, who do not want to spend excessive time on creating forms in HTML or through PHP, but want to use a first-class OOP backend.
- - ApPHP DataForm is the most popular commercial alternative to PHP FormBuilder.
ApPHP DataForm Features
Awesome Forms is an online form builder focusing on simplicity, usability, and price. The forms are secure, attractive, and high converting. Pricing includes a generous free plan, and is very competitive beyond that if you need more.
Awesome Forms Features
Reef is a Responsive Embeddable Extensible Form generator for PHP. It is an open source framework-agnostic form builder providing a drag-and-drop user interface for letting your users create forms, which can in turn be filled in by other users.