Connect your printer to a small embedded and WiFi enabled device such as the popular Raspberry Pi, install OctoPrint on it and you have an instant wireless printer.
- - OctoPrint is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Photonic3D.
- - OctoPrint is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Photonic3D.
A POWERFUL AND VERSATILE SLICER FOR SLA RESIN 3D PRINTERS With Lychee, prepare your 3D models for 3D printing: define the best orientation, create supports automatically, or manually, preview before sending them to your 3D printer.
- - Lychee Slicer is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Photonic3D.
Lychee Slicer Features
AstroPrint makes 3D printing simple enough for anyone to use. We allow you to use your printer wirelessly, from a phone or tablet, with an incredibly simple user interface.
Polar3D is a technology company delivering software, products and content to educate and enable a world for “making” through the Polar Cloud. Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, USA the Company's Polar Cloud makes 3D printing universally accessible by giving anyone with a...
- - Polar Cloud is the most popular Web-based alternative to Photonic3D.
A cloud-based slice and control software with an integrated block coding environment, basic modelling features like cookie cutter generator and lithophane generator, and a streamlined workflow. It has nifty features like an automated repair tool for broken files, a splitting...
- - BuildBee is the most popular Android & SaaS alternative to Photonic3D.
The 3DPrinterOS printer cloud enables storage, licensing, and sales of original 3D models, providing 3D printer copyright protection. With one click, our system enables any 3D designer or 3D printer operator to remote control and manage multiple users and print queues.
- - 3DPrinterOS is the most popular commercial alternative to Photonic3D.