Images to video is very sophisticated application, which allows users to convert jpg images or photos into video. Supported video formats: avi (mpeg4), wmv, flv (flash), mov (quicktime), VP8.
- - Images to video is the most popular Windows alternative to PhotoLapse.
- - Images to video is the most popular free alternative to PhotoLapse.
This is a quick and dirty app that I wrote because I wanted to do some work with creating time-lapse movies.
- - MakeAVI is the most popular Open Source alternative to PhotoLapse.
iTimeLapse - Create stunning time lapse and stop motion videos straight from any iphone, iPod, or iPad 2! iTimeLapse lets you create as many sessions as you want, adding images to them at any time... No need to finish in one sitting.
- - iTimeLapse is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to PhotoLapse.
- - iTimeLapse is the most popular commercial alternative to PhotoLapse.
Stop Motion lets you make time-lapse videos from your photos. Create a sequence of images every few seconds or over longer periods then make a film or animation from them. You can then share your work with friends using Youtube, Facebook or email.
Stop Motion Features
Download FrameByFrame for free. Stop-motion movie production software for OS X. FrameByFrame enables you to create QuickTime movies from pictures taken with any camera/webcam connected to your Mac, including built-in iSight cameras.
- - FrameByFrame is the most popular Mac alternative to PhotoLapse.
Last Update: 2014-04-13. See https://sourceforge.net/projects/framebyframe/
Stop Motion Studio helps you to create terrific stop action movies with a whole host of unique features:
- - Stop Motion Studio is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to PhotoLapse.
Zeitrfaffer a time-lapse movie creator for Mac. It is a simple tool for creating a time-lapse movie from multiple images. Just select a directory containing image files (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP or RAW), and press Export button to make a movie.