persicum's RSC32 Alternatives
Though console applications are open source (PAR clients are GPL), GUI application is closed source. Console applications and some UI resource are open source.
- - MultiPar is the most popular Windows, Android & Android Tablet alternative to persicum's RSC32.
- - MultiPar is the most popular free alternative to persicum's RSC32.
checksum is an easy-to-use, no-nonsense BLAKE2, SHA1 & MD5 hashing program for Windows, capable of creating & verifying hashes of files and folders, even whole drives, with just one or two clicks. It is robust, lightning fast, intuitive, and completely customizable.
- - checksum is the most popular Linux alternative to persicum's RSC32.
DataHealthCheck is a portable app to check your files for corruption or display their md5/sha1 hash. It is faster than other apps because it checks for corrupted files and update hashes of changed files in one pass.
- - DataHealthCheck is the most popular Open Source alternative to persicum's RSC32.
Par-N-Rar is a graphical utility which accepts a directory as input and will repair/verify any PAR/PAR2/SFV/MD5 files in that directory. Once it verifies a set of files, it will attempt to unRAR them. Once it finishes unRARing a RAR archive, it will (optionally) remove the...
ICE ECC is a file verification and repair tool. ICE ECC allows you to protect your important files and sensitive data against digital corruption using Reed-Solomon codes
MacPAR deLuxe is a utility program that runs on the Apple Macintosh. It is useful to you if you download (or upload) binary files from internet newsgroups (a.k.a. “Usenet”).
- - MacPAR deLuxe is the most popular Mac alternative to persicum's RSC32.
MacPAR deLuxe Features
This software allows to generate MD (Message Digest) and SHA hashes from a file or files or files in a directory. Checksum is an value calculated from a content of file by special algorithm. You can also verify the file integrity of the downloaded document or program.