Period & Ovulation Tracker AlternativesPeriod Trackers and other similar apps like Period & Ovulation Tracker
A menstrual cycle tracking app that's open-source and leaves your data on your phone. Use it to track your menstrual cycle and/or for fertility awareness!.
- - drip. is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to Period & Ovulation Tracker.
- - drip. is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Period & Ovulation Tracker.
Keep track of your menstrual cycles with Period Calendar. It tracks your periods, cycles, ovulation and the chance of conception. Period tracker helps both women looking to conceive and those trying to birth control.
Period Calendar Features
Are your moods related to your menstrual cycle? Just track in your period diary what you’d like to know more about, and Clue takes care of the rest. The period tracker you’ve been waiting for: Now You Know.
Period Calendar is an extremely elegant and easy-to-use application that helps women keep track of periods, cycle, ovulation, and fertile days. Whether you are concerned about conceiving, birth control, contraception, or regularity of period cycles, Period Calendar can help.
- - My Calendar - Period Tracker is the most popular iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Period & Ovulation Tracker.
Cycle is a calendar program for women. Given a cycle length or statistics for several periods, it can calculate the days until menstruation, the days of "safe" sex, the fertile period, and the days to ovulations, and define the d.o.b. of a child.
- - Cycle is the most popular Linux alternative to Period & Ovulation Tracker.
The last version (0.3.1) was released in 2005.
Staying on top of your cycle has never been easier or more fun with Spot On – a birth control and period tracker powered by Planned Parenthood.
Spot On Features
Periodic Calendar is a GUI application which assists in women menstrual cycles tracking and fertility periods prediction. This information can be used as supportive either for conception or contraception planning.
- - Periodic Calendar is the most popular Windows alternative to Period & Ovulation Tracker.
The last version (3.4.1) was released in 2015.
Period Dates is the perfect companion for individual females, providing a user-friendly app to track period dates and essential information.
- - Periods Date is the most popular commercial alternative to Period & Ovulation Tracker.
Last menstrual period Due date calculator and Ultrasound expected delivery date calculator. Gestational age calculator. To be used by Gynecologists and Obstetricians, but so easy that pregnant womans can use it too.
- - Gestational Age is the most popular Mac alternative to Period & Ovulation Tracker.