Pear Note Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Google Keep, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Pear Note so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Pear Note alternatives are Microsoft OneNote (Freemium), NoteLedge (Paid), Zoho Notebook (Free Personal) and OneNote Online (Free).
- Get things done. Together.
Instant notes, messaging, tasks, photo and link sharing to get things done in private groups.
- Full-featured, cross-platform note-taking and note management tool with advanced collaboration and editing features to let you work with multiple notes at the same time.
- Protects your private notes with a password. Notebook PEA is a self-decrypting archive, that will never store unencrypted text on your disk.
- Noto is a modern writing app. With delightful interactions, powerful editing tools, and a beautiful design, Noto helps you capture the best of your everyday life.
- Flashnote is a quick notes manager created for such cases. When you need a rough copy to save or to process some pieces of a text, Flashnote is small, quick and convenient.
- «Miya Notes for Google Keep» is the easiest and the most convenient way to access Google Keep Notes on your Mac.
- Simple checklist app. Just rows of text entries and a checkbox for each. No B.S., i.e., no categories, no sub-tasks, no time tracking, and no other crazy wizzbang features.
- Daily kanban & calendar for your day to day tasks,
Boards for your projects,
Backlog for the things you missed,
Inbox for mind dump and much more.
- Note-taking becomesintuitive again Organize your personal, work and class notes.View and edit Microsoft OneNote on iPad and Mac.Your OneNote companion on iPad
- Note-ify it's an elegant, simple and easy-to-use application made in minimalistic design developed for the iPhone and iPad.