The most popular alternative is Document Cyborg, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to PDF-LIB so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PDF-LIB alternatives are PDFium (Free, Open Source), HTML to PDF Converter Library for .NET (Paid), Pdfcrowd (Paid) and PDFSwitch (Free Personal).
- Transform any web page into a document with Document Cyborg.
- PDFium is Google's PDF generation and rendering library. It's used in Chrome for displaying PDFs and print preview and on Android for PDF rendering.
- A .Net library to convert Html 2 PDFs.
- Pdfcrowd lets you convert HTML to PDF online. Create PDF from HTML or web pages directly in your browser or in your Python, Ruby, .NET, Java, and PHP apps via our API.
- Convert any HTML document or URL to PDF with a single API request.
- HTML2PDF is a HTML to PDF converter that allows the conversion of valid HTML 4.01 in PDF format, and is distributed under LGPL.
- getPDFapi allows you to design PDF templates that you can fill with data via a personalised REST API call.
- Aspose.Pdf is a Java PDF component to create PDF documents without using...
- HTML to PDF APIhttp://selectpdf.com offers a REST API that can be used to convert html to pdf in any language with our dedicated web service. SAVE AS PDF LINK