The most popular alternative is KeePass, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 44 alternatives to PassCamp so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PassCamp alternatives are Bitwarden (Freemium, Open Source), KeePassXC (Free, Open Source), LastPass (Freemium) and 1Password (Paid).
- Buttercup uses a delta-system to manage archive changes and save conflicts. The archive, upon saving, is encrypted with AES 256bit to ensure the security of your credentials.
- PASSWORD ACCESS FOR YOU, & ONLY YOUSecurely track your Firefox passwords & access them anywhereQuickly open any website from the app to get into your accounts
- Master Password is different: it is based on an ingenious password generation algorithm that guarantees your passwords can never be lost.
- Keepass DX is a material design Keepass client for managing keys and passwords in an encrypted database for your Android device.
- Password manager that can generate unique passwords and also record purchase history across websites.Autologins everywhere.Super strong passwords.
- Login automatically, never forget another password, stay in control of your passwords and improve their security. Powered by the world-renowned...
- RoboForm is a password manager, a bookmark organizer and a form filler that automates password entering.
- SafeInCloud Password Manager allows you to keep your logins, passwords, and other private info safe and secure in an encrypted database.
- Powered by KeePass Password Safe, Kee adds free, secure, and easy password-management features to your browser which save time and keep your private data more secure from keyloggers.
- Sticky Password manager and form filler securely stores your passwords, automatically fills in login account fields for programs and websites.