Paquet Builder is a powerful installer creator and 7-zip Self-Extracting archive tool. Thanks to its exhaustive feature set, create flexible and compact installers for professional file and software delivery. Package up any document or program files, visually construct simple or sophisticated multilanguage distribution and installation packages; generate updates and patches; wrap multimedia presentations or several Windows Installer MSI setups into single .exe files ready for delivery over the Internet...... More Info »
Create ready-to-deliver packages in minutes, without requiring any additional knowledge, or go further since you may also:
- really customize the entire behavior and look of your packages from A to Z
- create standard or Windows wizard-styled packages and change any detail of your setup's design: icon, splash screen, dialog boxes, version info... Show your own company advertisement
- organize files into components, set destination paths, ask end users for which components to install, add conditions to file extraction
- add custom actions and configure them visually to do what you want: prompt users; detect system configuration; create shortcuts; read/write registry keys, XML and .ini; modify file properties; work with variables; use If/Then conditionals or goto statements; display dialogs like readme, license agreement, wait messages, message boxes; execute program or document files; copy or manage files...
- make localized for international distribution - full Unicode support
- password protect files, add integrity checks, digitally sign your packages (code signing) with Authenticode (SHA2) to secure files
- efficient 7-Zip file compression: LZMA2, LZMA, BCJ2
- can create 32-bit and 64-bit packages for Windows x64
- include uninstallers to remove changes made by packages
- full documentation
- fully compatible with all Windows versions from Windows 10 down to XP.
No scripting is required, everything is done visually in the logically-organized interface.