The most popular alternative is NiceHash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 26 alternatives to P2Pool so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting P2Pool alternatives are MinerGate (Free), MultiMiner (Free, Open Source), Cudo Miner (Free) and Awesome Miner (Freemium).
- NiceHash is hashing power marketplace where you can mine altcoins and get paid in bitcoins or you can buy hashing power from other miners (cloud mining)
- Software and mining pool for mining multiple altcoins (Monero, Ethereum, Zcash, AEON, dashcoin) based on current exchange rate and benchmark of your hardware. The main difference from competitors - sleek interface.
- MultiMiner is a desktop application for crypto-currency mining and monitoring on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Cudo Miner is a multi-algorithm cryptocurrency miner with advanced per algorithm and GPU overclocking features.
- Manage and monitor mining of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and more
Centralized management for up to 5000 miners.
- Eobot is a real-time exchange allowing trading between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ripple, Dash, Golem, BitShares, CureCoin, NEM, Monero, Zcash, Factom...
- Xtreme-Minergate-Miner - Application with Xmrig and XmrMiner (CPU + GPU) for mining Bytecoin on Minergate mining pool.
- Let MPM do all the hard work for you! Monitors crypto mining pools and coins in real-time and finds the most profitable for your machine.
Simply edit a batch file with your Bitcoin address or username and start mining. .
- No registration is required, we do payouts in the currency you mine. Use your wallet address as the username.
- Most Advanced Mining Pool Ever. Anonymous Mining Support. Ethereum (ETH), Zcash (ZEC), Verge (XVG) Cryptocurrency Support.