Own Smtp Server Alternatives
Papercut is a simplified SMTP server designed to only receive messages (not to send them on) with a GUI on top of it allowing you to see the messages it receives.
- - Papercut is the most popular Windows alternative to Own Smtp Server.
- - Papercut is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Own Smtp Server.
FakeSMTP is a Free Fake SMTP Server with GUI for testing emails in applications easily. It is written in Java.
- - FakeSMTP is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Own Smtp Server.
Dummy SMTP server that sits in the system tray and does not deliver the received messages. The received messages can be quickly viewed, saved and the source/structure inspected. Useful for testing/debugging software that generates email.
Email Testing for QA & Development Teams. Catch every email your product sends, analyze it's contents, follow links and test deliverability all via the Mailosaur API.
- - Mailosaur is the most popular Web-based alternative to Own Smtp Server.
- - Mailosaur is the most popular commercial alternative to Own Smtp Server.
Blat is a small, efficent SMTP command line mailer for Windows. It is the SMTP sending part of an eMail User Agent (MUA) or eMail client. As such, Blat sends eMail via SMTP (or internet eMail) from the command line, or CGI.