The most popular alternative is Covert.ly, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to Whistly so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Whistly alternatives are Jodel (Free), Swiflie (Free), Nearby Live (Freemium) and Buzz Chat (Free).
- Say what you want. When you want. How you want. Covertly is the 100% fully anonymous social network for your campus.- Stay Safe -
- Jodel is an online community that shows you what's happening in your area in real-time and updates you on what’s going on at your university!
- Be yourself in-the-moment and share your thoughts about what's happening now.
- Nearby Live (previously WNM Live) is a social discovery platform for finding new friends that share your same interests.
- Do you want to see what people are talking about nearby you?Do you want to meet new people and start chatting with them anonymously?
- Roomvine is a chatroom for every room, venue, hall or building in the real world. Safely interact with people at the same place without exposing your full identity.Features
- A Telegram bot that lets you talk to people who are located anywhere in the world. Qwasap is a public, free and open local network for assistance and information exchange.
- Jeti is a social media platform that connects you with people who are nearby, have shared interests or topics, and friends and family members. By simply downloading the app and providing your location, you can start posting to your local feed.
- Peek is a free app that lets you express yourself, connect with people and discover more about the world around you.
- Don’t waste another night to endless Netflix binges. Connect with people and meet them at the movies.