The most popular alternative is Advanced Installer. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try SuperOrca or InstEd. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 6 alternatives to Orca so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Orca alternatives are InstallAware (Paid), RayPack Studio (Paid) and PACE Suite (Paid).
- Advanced Installer is a powerful and easy to use setup authoring tool which offers full Windows Installer support and more.
- SuperOrca is a direct replacement to the Orca MSI Editor from Microsoft. SuperOrca may be used to examine and modify any MSI database.
- An MSI, MST editor, similar to Orca from Microsoft.
- InstallAware provides Windows Installer (MSI) authoring, MSI compression, and MSI repackaging solutions.
- The RaySuite is a comprehensive set of products that automates various tasks within an Enterprise Application Lifecycle.
- PACE Suite is an advanced software packaging tool with intuitive user interface and set of features providing (re)packaging in Windows installer and various virtualization formats.