A full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more.
- - PicPick is the most popular Windows & SaaS alternative to orangePixelMeter.
- - PicPick is the most popular free alternative to orangePixelMeter.
What are the dimensions of that image? How big is this window? Does this layout fit on an NTSC display? What color are these pixels? What does this icon look like close up? How can I capture an arbitrary portion of the screen?
- - Meazure is the most popular Open Source alternative to orangePixelMeter.
PixelSnap is an app for macOS that makes it easier for designers and web-developers to measure anything on their screens by just clicking and dragging around the cursor.
- - PixelSnap 2 is the most popular Mac alternative to orangePixelMeter.
- - PixelSnap 2 is the most popular commercial alternative to orangePixelMeter.
PixelSnap 2 Features
A lightweight and configurable ruler tool for Windows Desktop. Measure the size of elements on the screen in pixels, centimeters, inches and points. Move and resize precisely using the mouse or the keyboard and add custom marking lines.
Pixus is an AIR pixel ruler application, a handy tool for web and interface designers.Discontinued
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 1.0 R78, released in August 2009, can be still downloaded from Google Code.
ScreenRuler lets you measure objects on your Ubuntu desktop using six different metrics.
- - ScreenRuler is the most popular Linux alternative to orangePixelMeter.
No more update since 2011.
Free on screen pixel ruler software for windows:The ruler easily measures objects on your screen. It's an ideal tool for designing web sites, working with graphics and perfecting the look of your digital products.
PMeter is a very handy pixel meter. There are plenty of desktop rulers around, but it's hard to find a good one, which is free. PMeter is a simple to use desktop ruler allowing to switch between 3 user configurations easily.
Simple way to measure the distance between two points on your screen. Get the exact location and size of an element on a web page. Measure in pixels, centimeters, millimeters, points, inches or your own units.