What is OpenXPKI?
OpenXPKI is a software stack that provides all necessary components to manage keys and certificates primarily based on the X509v3 cryptography standard.
- WebUI compatible with all major browsers
- Ready-to-run example config included
- Support for SCEP (Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol)
- Easy adjustment of workflows to personal needs
- Run multiple separate CAs with a single installation, automated rollover of CA generations
- Can use Hardware Security Modules (e. g. Thales HSMs) for crypto operations
- Issue certificates with public trusted CAs (e. g. SwissSign, Comodo, VeriSign)
- Based on OpenSSL and Perl, runs on most *nix platforms
- 100% Open Source, commercial support available
- 470 Stars
- 98 Forks
- 72 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review