OpenNode - Bitcoin Payment Processor Alternatives
BTCPay Server is an Open Source payment processor conforms to the invoice API of Bitpay. This allows easy migration of your code base to your own, self-hosted payment processor.
- - BTCPay Server is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to OpenNode - Bitcoin Payment Processor.
- - BTCPay Server is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to OpenNode - Bitcoin Payment Processor.
Accept Bitcoin in your business.
- - Swiss Bitcoin Pay is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet & SaaS alternative to OpenNode - Bitcoin Payment Processor.
Open-source, non-custodial, privacy-focused Bitcoin wallet, that implements trustless coin shuffling with mathematically provable anonymity.
- - Wasabi Wallet is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to OpenNode - Bitcoin Payment Processor.
Wasabi Wallet Features
Get up and running fast with blockchain security, store and send funds, buy gift cards from major brands, and turn cryptocurrency into dollars with the BitPay Visa Card.
- - BitPay Wallet is the most popular Web-based alternative to OpenNode - Bitcoin Payment Processor.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo29 Bitcoin Payment Gateway for WooCommerce alternatives
- Free • Open Source
Accept bitcoin payments on your Wordpress WooCommerce website. Easy, smooth and intuitive integration. Only a 0.8% fee upon local currency withdrawal. Free for bitcoin to bitcoin transactions.
Bitcoin Payment Gateway for WooCommerce Features
The Incognito Wallet is completely open-source, the combined effort of users and developers from all over the world. People building privacy for people.
Family is a self-custodial iOS app for managing Ethereum, enabling interaction with crypto assets, sharing wallet addresses via QR codes, trading tokens with a decentralized swap function, and accessing decentralized apps through WalletConnect.
PalmPay is a cryptocurrency payment processor that allows businesses to accept any cryptocurrency. It also offers Loyalty Points, advanced accounting features, and uses the Bitshares blockchain for fast, secure transactions.