Is the tedium of squinting over agar plates counting bacterial colonies getting to you? Take the plates out of the lab! No, not literally. Snap a picture with your phone and you can make counting an out-of-lab experience.
- - Promega Colony Counter is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to OpenCFU.
- - Promega Colony Counter is the most popular free alternative to OpenCFU.
CURRENTLY IN EARLY BETA SO EXPECT ISSUES The purpose of ColonyCount is to assists when counting bacterial colonies or performing measurements of bacterial growth on agar plates. This is done by overlaying a picture of a plate with a number of layers containing tag and measurement.
- - ColonyCount is the most popular Android alternative to OpenCFU.
The colony counter for bacterial colony counting. You can use this app on smartphones and tablets. How to use
- Touch camera icon to shoot a colony image ( petri dish etc.. )
- Select count marker ( from 5 color marker )
- Touch colonies on the image. You can erase(scratch) ma.
- - Colony Counter (manual count) is the most popular commercial alternative to OpenCFU.
Automated Colony Counter for bacterial colony counting. How to use?
- push camera button to shoot a colony image ( plate, petri dish etc.. )
- change camera resolution to low resolution ( e.g 640x480 )
- shoot a colony image
- adjust sensitivity with slider bar ( colonies in.