The most popular alternative is Moodle, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Onlitest so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Onlitest alternatives are Open edX (Free, Open Source), Oppia (Free, Open Source), Classtime (Freemium) and Edmodo LMS (Freemium).
- Moodle is an open source tool for creating online dynamic web sites for their students. To work, it needs to be installed on a web server somewhere, either on one of your own computers or one at a web hosting company.
- Oppia is a free, open-source learning platform. Full of interactive activities called 'explorations', Oppia helps curious minds learn and teach.
- The clear path to student success. We deliver learning insights, giving you more time to teach.
- Edmodo is a social learning platform that provides a safe environment for students and teachers to connect and collaborate.
- Canvas is the new, open source learning management system that's revolutionizing the way we educate. Easy to learn, easy to use.
- SWAD (Shared Workspace At a Distance) is a free-software, fast and efficient Learning Management System (LMS) for distance learning and teaching management.
- Chamilo is an open-source (under GNU/GPL licensing) e-learning and content management system, aimed at improving access to education and knowledge globally. It is backed up by the Chamilo Association, an international ONG based in Europe.
- Courselle is a cloud learning management system with a built-in course authoring tool that helps you to quickly build professional-looking e-learning with multimedia lessons...
- eFront is an easy to use, visually attractive, SCORM certified, eLearning and Human Development Platform.