What is OggConvert?
The main selling points are:
* It's painfully easy to use: drag a file onto the source bar (or use the file chooser) and hit convert. Of course, you can also change the quality settings and the output filename if you like.
* It uses GStreamer, so it can convert (almost) any file which Totem can play
* It can deal with audio-only files, video-only files, and files with many audio tracks (such as DVD rips with a commentary track).
* Thanks to the magic of GStreamer, metadata (for example, title and artist info on an MP3) is preserved
* Adheres to the Gnome HIG as much as possible
The official website is no longer available. Last version, 0.3.3, released on 24 May 2010, can be still downloaded from Wayback Machine and Launchpad.
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
CategoriesAudio & Music • Video & Movies
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about OggConvert, and it has gotten 12 likes
- Developed by Tristan Brindle
- Open Source and Free product.
- 246 alternatives listed