John the Ripper is a fast password cracker, currently available for many flavors of Unix, Windows, DOS, BeOS, and OpenVMS. Its primary purpose is to detect weak Unix passwords. Besides several crypt(3) password hash types most commonly found on various Unix systems, supported...
Suggest and vote on features
- - John the Ripper is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to oclHashcat-plus.
- - John the Ripper is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to oclHashcat-plus.
John the Ripper Features
- Password RecoveryJohn the Ripper can help you recover your passwords for software applications and hardware devices.
The World's Fastest CPU/GPU powered password cracker.Suggest and vote on features
Program to recover/crack SHA1, MD5 & MD4 hashes. Fastest SHA1/MD5 hash cracker on ATI and NVIDIA GPUs. World first multihash cracker for ATI.Suggest and vote on features
- Password RecoveryIGHASHGPU can help you recover your passwords for software applications and hardware devices.
Pyrit allows to create massive databases, pre-computing part of the IEEE 802.11 WPA/WPA2-PSK authentication phase in a space-time-tradeoff. Exploiting the computational power of Many-Core- and other platforms through ATI-Stream, Nvidia CUDA, OpenCL and VIA Padlock, it is...
Pyrit has no features, suggest some!
- - Pyrit is the most popular Mac alternative to oclHashcat-plus.
L0phtCrack is a password auditing and recovery application (now called L0phtCrack 7) originally produced by Mudge from L0pht Heavy Industries. It is used to test password strength and sometimes to recover lost Microsoft Windows passwords, by using dictionary, brute-force, hybrid...Suggest and vote on features
- Password RecoveryL0phtCrack can help you recover your passwords for software applications and hardware devices.
Worlds fastest NTLM, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, descrypt and SL3 cracker.Suggest and vote on features
World Fastest MD5 cracker BarsWF with AMD and NVIDIA support.Suggest and vote on features
- Password RecoveryBarsWF can help you recover your passwords for software applications and hardware devices.