The most popular alternative is CodeIgniter, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Obullo so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Obullo alternatives are Symfony (Free, Open Source), FuelPHP (Free, Open Source), Agile Toolkit (Free, Open Source) and Zend Framework (Free, Open Source).
- PHP (version 4 or 5) framework with a thin model layer. Includes an ActiveRecord class for database agnostic (mostly) data retrieval. Good community support in its forums.
- Symfony is a set of reusable PHP components and a PHP framework for web projects.
- Fuel is a simple, flexible, community driven PHP 5.3 web framework based on the best ideas of other frameworks with a fresh start and a design pattern in HMVC.
- Agile Toolkit is a PHP framework for developing Web User Interfaces.
- Extending the art & spirit of PHP, Zend Framework is based on simplicity, object-oriented best practices, corporate friendly licensing, and a rigorously tested agile codebase.
- An open-source platform to build bitcoin and blockchain-based applications.
- Backdrop CMS is a simple, lightweight, and easy to use Content Management System used to build attractive, professional websites.
- Silex - The PHP micro-framework based on Symfony2 Components
- Small and carefully designed PHP 5.2+ HMVC framework.
- A P2P-based high performance key-value pair storage library.