Eclipse is an extensible development platform with runtimes and application frameworks for building, deploying and managing software across the entire software lifecycle. Many people know Eclipse as a Java IDE, but it is much more than that- Eclipse actually consists of over 60...
- - Eclipse is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to nuclide.
- - Eclipse is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to nuclide.
Apache NetBeans Features
Wing is a highly customizable Python IDE that uses both static and runtime code analysis to provide auto-completion, call tips, code documentation, goto-definition, find uses, refactoring, and many other features.
- - Wing Python IDE is the most popular commercial alternative to nuclide.
Wing Python IDE Features
Embitz is a free C/C++ IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users working in the field of embedded software development Finally, an IDE with all the features you need and operation across different targets (ARM, MSP430, PIC, ...).
Laska is an online editor for creating React Native apps using a familiar and straight-forward drag-and-drop design interface.
- - Laska is the most popular Web-based alternative to nuclide.
Corezoid Process Engine helps companies build, manage, host and run their processes in the cloud without coding. Get your free 30-day trial with the unlimited version of Corezoid right now, including basic support, documentation and learning center.
- - Corezoid Process Engine is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet & SaaS alternative to nuclide.
OpenBeans is an open-source IDE distribution. It is not a fork of Apache NetBeans, but a distribution, in the same way Ubuntu is a distribution based on Debian. It packages the best there is in the Apache NetBeans* ecosystem, polishes it, fixes minor annoyances and serves them...