Developers have been forced to rely on centralized infrastructures to connect to blockchains, resulting in rising prices, limited access, and centralization of decentralized technologies.
- - Pocket Network is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to NOWNodes.
- - Pocket Network is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to NOWNodes.
Pocket Network Features
Archival JSON RPC Nodes for Polygon (MATIC), Ethereum Mainnet, Optimism. At a much lower price point than Infura or Alchemy.
- - Chainnodes is the most popular Web-based alternative to NOWNodes.
Multi-cloud, multi-protocol blockchain as a service that helps enterprises and developers rapidly build, deploy, and manage decentralized networks and services.
- - Chainstack is the most popular SaaS alternative to NOWNodes.
GetBlock is a service that provides a fee-free connection to blockchain nodes of the most popular cryptocurrencies. We support such tools like JSON-RPC, REST, and WebSockets, which facilitates direct synchronization with the blockchain.
A unified framework to interact with over 120+ blockchains. Tokenview blockchain APIs has powerful endpoints that simplify complex blockchain data into single API calls. Tokenview APIs include Blockchain APIs, address tracking, NFT API, NFT subscription, Node as A Service.
- - Tokenview is the most popular commercial alternative to NOWNodes.
Formed as the brain child of Herman Junge, Infura was born with the goal of delivering stable and reliable RPC access to the internal projects within ConsenSys. As the Ethereum network began to grab the majority of blockchain developer mindshare, we recognized that Infura would...