The most popular alternative is Adblock Plus, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to NoAds so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting NoAds alternatives are AdGuard (Freemium, Open Source), Blokada (Free, Open Source), AdBlock (Free, Open Source) and AdAway (Free, Open Source).
- The best way to block advertisements and third-party tracking scripts, protecting your privacy and web browsing performance.
- FoolDNS is a DNS service to protect user privacy. It blocks advertising from services that use it to track the user without authorization.
- Block ads on the right side of the screen when using Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail and Outlook.com which expand your message space
- Comprehensive privacy tool, bundling ad-blocker, tracker-blocker, and encrypted proxy into one extension.
- Content blocker for Safari and iOS 9.
- BlockParty - Safari Content Blocker App for iOS 9 and OSX.- Currently blocks content from annoying ad networks on all sites thereby loading pages super fast.
- Weblock allows you to block online content. It can block ads (banners, popups on websites and in other apps), statistics, user tracking, scripts or images.
- Proximodo is a loopback proxy server, seemingly a fork of proxomitron though likely abandonware. Unlike Proxomitron its developer is not existentially challenged.