The most popular alternative is FOSSA, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to Ninka so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Ninka alternatives are ScanCode (Free, Open Source), Protecode Compact (Paid), Licensee (Free, Open Source) and FOSSology (Free, Open Source).
- FOSSA offers automated license scanning, dependency analysis and reports at each commit. Get a process up an running in 60 seconds, without slowing down development.
- ScanCode is a suite of utilities used to scan a codebase for license, copyright and other interesting information that can be discovered in files.
- Protecode Compact is a full-featured software analysis and license management tool.
- Licensee is a Ruby gem that automates the process of reading LICENSE files and compares their contents to known licenses using several strategies.
- FOSSology is an open source license compliance software system and toolkit. As a toolkit you can run license, copyright and export control scans from the command line.
- Slic scans a codebase and identifies the license of each file. It can be extended to identify new licenses or change its detection of existing ones.
- OSS Deep Discovery scans source code as well as binaries to identify open source software and licenses, even when the open source code has been copied or modified.
- A scan and analysis system for development, legal and security for use of Open Source and other third-party software.
- Black Duck Protex integrates with existing development tools to automatically scan, discover, and identify software origins.