The NFC TagWriter by NXP stores contacts, bookmarks, geo location, Bluetooth Handover, SMS, Mail, text messages and many more to any NFC-enabled ndefRecordInfoList as well as to items like posters, business cards, watches and many more containing NFC-enabled electronics. Once data has been stored the application allows also reading and viewing the programmed data including options to launch applications automatically based on the contained data.
- Completely redesigned, Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Android Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor More Info »
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NFC TagWriter by NXP also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled ndefRecordInfoList and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmarks (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Geo location to open a given destination
- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE DESFire, NTAG 21x & many others.