NetSpeedMonitor Alternatives for Linux
BitMeter OS keeps track of how much you use your internet/network connection, and allows you to view this information in a variety of ways.
Suggest and vote on features
- - BitMeter OS is the most popular Linux alternative to NetSpeedMonitor.
BitMeter OS FeaturesDiscontinued
Cannot install version 0.8.0 experimental or 0.7.6 stable on Monterey: "The package is incompatible with this version of macOS. The package is trying to install content to the system volume"
Comments about BitMeter OS as a Alternative to NetSpeedMonitorMost users think BitMeter OS is a great NetSpeedMonitor alternative.Guest
Does not include taskbar info feature6
Sniffnet is a simple yet insightful application to let you have a glance into your network traffic in a straightforward and appealing way.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeSniffnet doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeSniffnet supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Website MonitoringSniffnet can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- No TrackingSniffnet will not track you or use your personal data.
- Command line interfaceSniffnet either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- LightweightSniffnet consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
Smart Traffic Meter is a Linux network usage monitor. The program shows real-time graphs and reports. Smart Traffic Meter runs as a system daemon and displays all information in a web user interface accessible through a web browser.Suggest and vote on features
Smart Traffic Meter Features