Netsparker Alternatives for Linux
Netsparker is not available for Linux but there are some alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Burp Suite, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Netsparker and six of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to Netsparker are w3af (Free, Open Source), skipfish (Free, Open Source), Websecurify (Paid) and SecApps (Freemium).
- Simple, scalable cybersecurity tool suite for researchers, professionals, and enterprises.
- w3af is a Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
- A fully automated, active web application security reconnaissance tool.
- Websecurify is a powerful web application security testing environment designed from the ground up to provide the best combination of automatic and manual vulnerability testing...
- Find security vulnerabilities right from your browser. Experience the next generation security tools without the need to install any additional software.
- Check realtime and continuously for outdated web software on your server. Delivered by mail and an easy to use dashboard and get notified if PHP, Apache, cPanel, Wordpress, Drupal and many more become outdated.