What is Nether: Resurrected?
Nether is a fast-paced survival game that forces you to make quick life-saving decisions in an unforgiving environment. In this post-apocalyptic urban world, death is waiting around every corner, at the top of high-rise buildings, and in the grasp of powerful teleporting creatures known as 'Nethers'. These creatures and the other players are real challenges to overcome, requiring tactical gameplay, awareness, stealth, and cooperation. To navigate this high-tension environment, you must use skill and cunning in order to scavenge, trade, craft or loot for food, weapons, supplies, and other resources necessary to stay alive in a desolate and dangerous city. Team up with other survivors and take advantage of group play, as a tribe, to complete treacherous world objectives, or play as a lone wolf in an attempt to endure the hostile environment. In the end you must decide whether to Prey or Pray.
Nether: Resurrected Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Nether: Resurrected Features
- Player vs EnviromentYou can team up with other players to face off against the artificial intelligence in Nether: Resurrected.
- MultiplayerNether: Resurrected offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Player vs PlayerYou can compete against other real players in Nether: Resurrected.
- Single playerNether: Resurrected has one or more single player game modes.
Nether: Resurrected information
- Developed byPhosphor Games Studio
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingOne time purchase (perpetual license) ranging between $1 and $5.
- Alternatives7 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Nether: Resurrected, and it has gotten 0 likes