The all-in-one web testing platform supports manual, visual, and automated testing across more than 1500 different desktop and mobile browser configurations. Test on Safari, Internet Explorer, Android, iOS, and more.
- - CrossBrowserTesting is the most popular Web-based alternative to Nerrvana.
- - CrossBrowserTesting is the most popular commercial alternative to Nerrvana.
Browserling lets you quickly cross-browser test your websites in all the most popular browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Firefox. We run the browsers in virtual machines and you get live access to them.
- - Browserling is the most popular free alternative to Nerrvana.
Codeception is a new full-stack testing PHP framework. It provides you absolutely new original way for writing acceptance, functional and unit tests.
- - Codeception is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Nerrvana.
- - Codeception is the most popular Open Source alternative to Nerrvana.
TestingWhiz™ is a Code-less Test Automation Tool, which can perform End-to-end testing like Functional, Regression, Database, Big Data, Web UI, Cross Browser testing & Distributed Execution for Web, Mobile and Cloud Apps.
Sauce Labs provides the world’s largest cloud-based platform for the automated testing of web and mobile applications. Its award-winning service eliminates the time and expense of maintaining an in-house testing infrastructure, freeing development teams of any size to innovate...
- - Sauce Labs is the most popular Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Nerrvana.
pCloudy is the most powerful cloud based App Testing Platform. It has the most comprehensive set of Mobile Devices & Tools to Improve Quality of your App. pCloudy provides single click access to 500+ Android & IOS devices directly from your browser.
The Test Automation and Load Test Tool for Software Development.
Familiar with Selenium? You will love functional testing with XLT! It extends the concept with test data management, modules, variables, and macro functionality.
Choose your preferred way of writing tests. You ca.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo26 Cybersecurity Maturity Index (CMI). alternatives
- Free • Open Source
we developed a benchmarking tool to gauge the security posture of organizations called the Cybersecurity Maturity Index (CMI). This index is calculated as a score on 100, evaluating gaps in the existing cybersecurity practices.
Retest helps you deliver the perfect experience to your end-user. It allows you to check your website for functionality, design flaws, and incredible design on hundreds of devices from our dedicated software.
- - Retest is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Nerrvana.