Neo Monsters Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Pokémon (series). It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Tuxemon or EvoCreo. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 20 alternatives to Neo Monsters so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Neo Monsters alternatives are Temtem (Paid), PokeMMO (Free Personal), OpMon (Free, Open Source) and Bulu Monster (Freemium).
- Pokémon, also known as Pocket Monsters in Japan, is an electronic game series from Nintendo that debuted in Japan in February 1996 as Pokémon Green and Pokémon Red.
- Temtem is a massively multiplayer creature-collection adventure. Seek adventure in the lovely Airborne Archipelago alongside your Temtem squad.
- PokeMMO is a free to play mmorpg, come join a growing community as you level up and discover new monsters.
- Completely open source monster fighting RPG - capture and battle monsters against others!.
- Embark on a journey through the world of Zenith. Become the top Evoker by capturing and battling over 130 kinds of Creo!
- OpMon is an opensource game inspired by Pokemon !
Go for an adventure with exploration and many monsters, in the wonderful region of Regimys
- Bulu Monster allows the user to become a monster trainer on Bulu Island.
- A Pokemon style game but with Dynamons! Train your Dynamons, battle other creatures, recruit more fighter and become the ultimate Dynamons master of them all.
- «Cubemon 3D» is a role -playing class of high - freedom exploration pet grab adventure mobile game
All 3D visual scene, More than 200 original Monster, up to 300 different move type consistent, mutual restraint.
- A fan-made Pokemon RPG using RPGMaker and Pokemon Essentials.