Natura Sound Therapy Alternatives
myNoise creates beautiful noises to mask the noises you don't want to hear: your chatty colleagues, tinnitus, or even your inner voice when you can't shut it down! The concept is simple, works extremely well, and does not require expensive noise-cancelling headphones.
- - myNoise is the most popular Web-based, Android & iPhone alternative to Natura Sound Therapy.
- - myNoise is the most popular free alternative to Natura Sound Therapy.
100% Free Meditation App that will improve your Mental wellbeing with the help of Guided Meditations, Breathing Exercises, Mindfulness Practices, Relaxing Sounds, and more.
- - Medito is the most popular Open Source alternative to Natura Sound Therapy.
Improve focus and increase your productivity by listening to different sounds. Or allows you to fall asleep in a noisy environment.
- - Blanket is the most popular Linux alternative to Natura Sound Therapy.
For a lot of people, a little background noise is helpful to calm down and focus. In some cases, it’s also a boost to productivity. Background noise can also help minimize the effects of stress.
- - Noice is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Natura Sound Therapy.
Calm.com can help you reduce stress and increase calm. You’ll discover how quieting your mind can improve your mood - and your life.
Brain.fm converts auditory neuroscience into personalized brainwave training programs. Backed by years of research, the service uses highly customized profiles to generate audio experiences that help you sleep, relax and focus.
- - Brain.fm is the most popular commercial alternative to Natura Sound Therapy.
Rainy Mood is a mobile rain experience to help you sleep, study, and relax. The new Rainy Mood app has four fully-customizable rain scenes -- Classic, Ocean, Countryside, and Café. With stunning HD/48kHz 3D audio and algorithmic randomizer, your brain will naturally relax...
Rainy Mood Features
Generative.fm is a collection of endlessly unique ambient music pieces composed generatively for continuous play without repetition.
- - Generative.fm is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Natura Sound Therapy.
SoundAura is an open source ambient sound app. It does not include any audio tracks to save on download size, but allows users to add local files from their device and play any (reasonable) number of them concurrently, with individual volume controls for each track.
Want to stay focused on your work and study? Suffer from insomnia and eager for a better sleep? Want to get rid of the stressful routine, rest in calmness and peace? Tide will be your best companion. Since 2016, Tide has already helped tens of millions of our users stay focused...
Tide (by Moreless) Features